2011年6月21日火曜日

2011 Seoul Trip Before & After thoughts~

My last post ended with my last day in Seoul last year as I didn’t want to drag it any later as I have my upcoming Seoul trip..
I had intended to have a pre-trip post before leaving for Seoul…
But… I ended up being caught up with some work problems and preparations for the trip… that I didn’t have the time to do so..

The work problems came unexpected and for a moment, I did thought of cancelling my trip as I was kind of troubled over it...
But after giving some thoughts and the fact that it’s hard to come by a chance where most of us are over in Seoul and I haven’t had a proper break for over 8 months? Lol..
So… I decided to just go ahead with it to have a break and get worried over my problems when I’m back.. ^^
So now..

I’m back!^^

Time to face reality and start worrying.. T_T

Totally worn out and tired from the trip..
Spent 11 days & 10 nights in Seoul.. yup.. only Seoul..
It’s a breakthrough for me.. since I normally don’t go anywhere else other than Tokyo for that long.. (^_^;)
I thought I could have some time to myself at some café or strolling slowly shopping around..

End up..
I was wrong… lol..

I know about the queuing for music shows, but I didn’t expect it would take up soooo much time..
It was like reliving my days back when I was living in Tokyo as a fangal again.. lol..
Though back then the conditions was much worse than now.. lol.. Then again, I was so much younger back then! lol..
Can’t really complain much cuz those who spent their time queuing will get rewarded with guaranteed entrance to the music show and sometimes, better view of the str ~ ^^
N I actually didn’t have any regrets at all.. ^^
It was tiring but when you have a bunch of frens with you, thinking back it was rather fun.. ^^
N every time when I think back about such times.. I always wonder how I managed to survive through it.. lol..
Oh well.. will go into details on that later…

Overall, I was glad that I made this trip..
I got to meet up with yuka who owns a doubles blog, haneul after 8 months! lol.. We met for the 1st time when I went over to attend the 1st love event in Tokyo last year. During that time, we only met 3 times but somehow, we clicked and have been in contact thereafter.. ^^ N of cuz meeting up with M too...my kaki from Taiwan .lol.. N not to forget meeting up with elley and mari too.. lol..
N I finally got to meet 슈리더★(リダ), most know her as miniquilt on her daum blog..^^ It’s a wonder how we managed to make a few conversation when I can’t speak korean and she can’t speak english.. lol.. Got to meet Sarah & Blue too! Though it was only a hi so they probably can’t remember mi anyway.. heh.. N I have a short and bad memory too.. so I doubt if I could recognise them again if we do meet.. XP

Alright.. gonna start sorting out the pics slowly…
Hope this trip account doesn’t drag and end up like my last one.. lol..
Then again, maybe I should start with FA... oh well.. lemme see how.. ^^

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP