2011年3月4日金曜日

These 2 days~

These 2 days was tiring.. but worthwhile.. ^^
As a Smap fan for so many years...
We all know how hard it is for the 5 of them to be together not to say travelling overseas together!
N especially.. coming all the way to Singapore!
It's like a dream coming true?

Been a fan for around 10yrs.. this is such a good.. (good is an understatement..) too good to be true news!!
When I got the news.. I was totally lost and panicking...
I wasn't able to think properly.. lol ..
Anyway, I was glad that I managed to see HIM in the end..

やっぱり生でいいね!www

Alright.. this blog leans more to the kpop..
so... if it's more on smap...
ここへ行ってください⇒ loving Tokyo
今回のレポはそこで書くかな~
でも...基本的は英語で...www
日本語も混ぜてると思う(^^ゞ
では...そこで...会いましょう~

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP