2010年5月10日月曜日

Back..... into tiredness....

Back from a 9 day trip and I'm totally worn out..(;一_一)
(I had to sleep for 12hrs yesterday in order to regain my energy..n i'm still feeling tired... *sweat*)

Never have I ever travel on such a "tight schedule".
2 countries in 9 days.
4 flights in total, flying once every 2-3 days.
Ain't a luxurious trip which means lugging of the suitcase on/off buses/trains and not to forget dragging it along the uneven roads..

I have to thank my dear fren, who always let me bunk in with her so I could save on accomodation and helping me with my luggage on the last day..^^

I have to thank another dear fren, who took some time to bring me around shopping, eating and being my translator!^^

The 2nd country was kinda an unexpected one since I didn't really plan to and when I did, it was kinda last min.
I was even much surprised that I actually enjoyed myself there as I didn't think I would.. lol..
In fact, I'm looking forward to my next trip (god knows when... hah.. ) to cover places I didn't get to visit. Or should I say shop? XP

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP