2010年5月21日金曜日

Trip Preparation~

Normally I ain’t the type to write down about my trips…alright.. the truth is.. I’m lazy or should I say the moment I reached home, I’ll just jumped onto my bed and I’ll be permanently stuck on to it which makes it difficult for me to type anything.

But I thought.. it would be great to record it down since my memory is getting from bad to worse and it would be nice to read it over and laugh at myself 10yrs later.. (that is if the blog still exist…lol..)

As I mentioned earlier, this trip was unexpected and a week before I was still having doubts thinking if I had arranged too much time there..

This ain’t my first time but the last time I step foot was like 10yrs ago? It was right after my graduation and I even remembered I was down with fever but I had to go ahead as I’ve already paid for the trip. Thank god that I joined a tour so basically I was sleeping throughout on the coach. Other than the tour package was cheap, I basically have no memory of the place at all…lol.

Back to where I was… oh right, so I thought since I was in Japan, I thought I could just pop over to Seoul for a few days to relax and enjoy myself. ^^

The arrangements on getting the air tix from Tokyo to Seoul was quite a hassle as I’m not in Japan and I’ll have to do everything online. Instead of processing online for payment, I even have to call them to give my credit details for payment. (――;)

As I knew that I didn’t have much time I decided to do away with “sightseeing” and concentrate more on food and shopping. lol..

Even though it was only 3 days, I thought I had better to do some research else most probably I will end up hanging around in one area and I haven’t even settled on where to put up at. So after reading from various forums and blogs, I’ve decided to settle with one of the guesthouse in Myeong Dong. Almost everyone had good reviews about it except for the location. But I thought, what the heck, it’s only 3 nights and I can do with it. I’ve also managed to hook up with a friend who happened to be studying there and coincidently it was children’s day so she had a day off from school.

So we made plans to meet up and roughly decided where we will go.
Yep.. roughly … lol… the only thing I knew was that I need to try this particular 떡볶이(tteokbokki) so I went to search for the location. Thank god for Daum map. Apparently Google map for Korea ain’t as good as the one for Japan. Similar to Google map, they have a road view too which is really a plus point!

So after staring at the Daum map for several days… (@_@)
Making simple notes of where I might intend to head to…
I decided to let my eyes have some rest and just leave it to fate… XP

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP