2010年10月7日木曜日

2011 Planners ♥

It's the time of the year again...
where all the planners are out for the coming year..
As usual, a few of the well known brands have released their planners under Mook.
Just to show some of them.. ^^


All selling at 1,365yen and were released on 9/18.
These names ain't a stranger if ya familiar with the Japanese brands..^^
Personally.. Suzy Zoo caught my attention immediately..
Since I'm a sucker for their products.. lol..
but.. but.. isn't it a bit too kiddy for mi? keke...
then again... I prob dun really care..so it won't be really a problem for mi... heh..
N I have been carrying their schedule book for years...
the only thing is that I can't carry it with mi to my meetings.. (^_^;)


More details for the other planners...

Tsumori Chisato
Somehow... I dun really fancy their cover.. which is kinda similar to last year's design..
But they have a  on it! ^^ prob the one and only one... lol..


Cher
The typical cher print as their cover... but this time.. I dun really fancy the color of the papers..
The picture doesn't really show much and when I managed to get my hands flipping through it, I thought the paper was abit too yellowish..?
N I also don't really like this layout of the schedule page..(^^ゞ


Milkfed
Again.. I dun really fancy the cover... Preferred last year's one too..
I thought it was much nicer with the hearts.. ^^


x-girl
eh..once again.. not into the big prints...lol..
but..but... they have printed on their pages!! XP


Tommy Girl
Like wise... similar to x-girl... they got on their pages!! lol..


Bathing Ape
Similar to last year... though this yr's they made it blue instead of green...
I like their cami prints... but think it might fit better for a guy... lol..


Head Porter
This yr they had joined in the crowd in releasing a planner...
Quite a simple planner for those who doesn't fancy fanciful designs...


HbG
It looks kinda cute in the inner pages with the rabbits n all..
but... personally I'm not into their cover... lol...


Considering how fussy and indecisive I can be...
I prob decide it when I'm at the bookstore next week...
Then again.. I prob be standing there for hours pondering which to get.. heh..
To think that I totally forgot about visiting the bookstores when it was released...(@_@)
On second thoughts... I wonder if I remember to head over to the bookstore..
For my last trip.. I didn't even get a chance to smell the air or even stepped on the land of Shibuya.. (;一_一)
Hmm.... *rubbing hands* .. どっち買おうかな~(●^o^●)

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP