2010年10月19日火曜日

Pressies ~

Mentioned in the mia post on the start of a new journey…
Well, ain’t exactly sort of a new journey... lol..

Just had my bday some time ago... which means.. I’m a year older again.. (;一_一)
It’s surprising how time flies...
Though I have been in the “adult age” category for quite some time.. I have never really thought of being as one.. lol..
The age group of the crowd I hang out with varies.. lol..
But I had quite a few who are in their early twenties.. I still remembered that when I first knew them, they were not even 20 yet! (^^ゞ

Thus... the thought of the start of my journey..
To act more like an adult.. XD (can't help laughing out loud after typing this... lol..)
on second thoughts...maybe.... not. ^^
I'll just be myself than trying to act like an adult.. lol..

Anyway... back to bday...
Usually.. I don't really celebrate it..or do I take a day off from work like most do..
Coincidentally, the lunar bday was only a day before...
So...technically speaking, I had dinner with friends on both bdays.. heh..
As I ain't a photo taking type of person.. naturally... it never came across my mind to take any... (^_^;)
Only remembered to do so during the 2nd dinner I had..
Before we start bbq the meat at Gyukaku.. ^^


Had a great nite out on both days.. ^^
Was surprised to receive some gifts too..
Normally I'm contented with just having dinner with a group of friends.. ^^
From my colleague.. who handmake a card and spent 2 over hours to draw out the picture..^^


My long time friends who bought this when we were in Japan earlier..
They know how much I love Suzy Zoo.. lol..
N just nice.. needed a cover for my iphone.. ^^


A dear friend whom I co-habited with for 2yrs.. lol..(nah.. dun get mi wrong.. my roommate.. keke..)
She knew I wanted to get this duffy pouch which you will see alot of people hanging it at their bags or pants when you are at Disneyland/Sea.. ^^


From lovekimhyunjoong gang...
A nice black dress and the SCR...
Dress wise.. can refer to the LKHJ blog post.. (^^ゞ
Here's the ring... ^^


Thanx so much... was surprised receiving the ring..
Wore it during my recent trip.. and a lil holla to the gang..
The ring touched our str's hand... XP

Since we are on the topic of gifts..
Ever since I have started lovekimhyunjoong together with my 2 partners..
Once in a while, have been receiving little gifts from STARLINGs.
I'm not really good in saying thank you etc..
So I'm taking the chance here to say...

Thank you so much!! Appreciated it!^^

But really... ya don't have to give any gifts at all..
we are glad to bring everyone together to give support to our one and only str. ^^

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP