2010年11月15日月曜日

1st First Love Story Fan Meet - afternoon session~

@JCB Hall (Afternoon) ~
It was rather crowded when we arrived at the venue.
The fan meeting was held at JCB Hall which is beside Tokyo Dome.
For the layout of event, the ground level, they call it arena, and the next level, 1st balcony, another level up is 2nd balcony and the top most level is 3rd balcony.
M and I were lucky enough to get 1st row of the 1st balcony and our seats were near to the right side of the stage.
As usual, no photography etc was allowed but I still got my cam ready just in case I could take a few snaps..^^
Had attempted to take a few snaps but as M was warned by the staff earlier on taking photo..
I was afraid to take the cam out.. Took 2 snaps and 1 turn out like this… lol…


The other.. well.. only half the body was seen so I shall not put it up.. σ(^_^;)
I knew that there will be other good photographers out there so I gave up on it and decided to just listen to the talk. ^^
As I dun have the habit of taking down any notes nor do I record down the event…plus… I even have a terrible short memory…
N since there’s already report on what questions were asked…
So… I’ll just write down those that I remembered.. (Do note that I’m trying to remember this offhand so there might be some parts which I might have got it wrong… ^^)

The event started with some music playing and video flashing around and suddenly it went dark and the next min, HJ started singing 고맙다..
After the song, the host had asked him to greet but I thought he actually looked kinda nervous? Then they started the talk with him...
At the beginning, when he was asked about Bali.. everyone was kind of looking forward to what he will be saying but turns out.. he said he have no memory of it.. lol.. When asked another one.. he said the same thing and it was kinda funny that the host had to try asking other questions instead...
Then they brought out the clothes that were worn during the shoot.
The host even said that she was told by the staff that the clothes were unwashed right after HJ had wore it for the shoot.
She even said she took a sniff at it and that it smells good..
Then she asked,
“Is it that you particularly like the clothes (referring to the center piece) and wore it a lot of times? As I can see it is rather creased..”
But he answered casually,
“Normally the clothes are ironed properly and I supposed there must be some mishandling with the courier service that the clothes are all creased up.”

Onto the wedding scene..
The host asked,
“What do you think about the wedding part where all your fans were giving their best supporting you?"
“If it were to be my real wedding, I doubt any of you will be clapping as hard and loud like that.” (as usual the crowd burst into laughters)

Next onto the corner where he had to draw out 3 lucky fans that will get to go up the stage and to ask him a question.
When he drew out the first one...he was holding onto the ticket stub and the host asked him to try reading out the seat number...
He looked at the ticket stub in his hands and said,
“Eight thousand and six hundred yen” (reading out in Japanese with the most innocent look..)
Everyone burst out laughing… XP
The host laughed and pointed out to him where he should read it out.. ^^

That’s all I could recall of the afternoon session…
So while HJ went backstage to prepare for the high touch session, the host started asking around if there were fans that were from the Kansai area that made all the way to this event..
There were hands raised but since it’s abit hard for the host to look around, she said how about answering with clapping your hands instead.
Then she went on asking if there were fans from other regions of Japan. While she was asking this, I turned and asked M if we should respond if she asked if there were anyone from overseas?
We decided that we should and since we are sure that we ain’t the only overseas fans there.. ^^
So when she asked, both of us clapped our hands..
But turns out… we are the only ones and everyone turned their attention over and looked at us! (It only later occurred to us that logically, most overseas fans wouldn’t understand Japanese since they prob would learn Korean instead..(^_^;))
So she was asking us where we are from..
when she said Taiwan.. M nodded and though I shook my head.. the host kind of take it that I’m from Taiwan too… (――;) 
N she started looking elsewhere and asking if there’s any others from overseas..
So our STARLINGs from Singapore managed to callout but at the beginning, that host couldn’t make out the name and after they callout a few times did she understood.
There were also fans from US, Hong Kong and Korea calling out thereafter.. ^^

Soon it was the long awaited high touch session…
The first gal came on stage and walked over to the table and stood in front of him..
She was going to raise both her arms for the high touch but turns out.. he put out his right hand out for a handshake…
The gal was looking lost and he too was looking lost and looked at the staff.. and not sure what really went on but seems like he was insisting on the handshake instead…
So the host announced saying that instead of the high touch.. it will become a handshake instead…
Everyone were cheering and happy about it. So was M.
Since this was the first time that she got to see HJ in person.. and to think that she could have a proper handshake with him, she was getting excited about it.

Though this ain’t my first time seeing him in person, but it was my first time being able to “touch” him… lol..
As it was arranged to start from those sitting at 3rd balcony to queue for the handshake.. we had some time to sit around and watched how the handshake was done.
There was one staff standing near the table facing HJ, which is the one that most of you had seen her in the clip pushing fans.
We saw that there were even some who haven’t even touched his hand yet and she had already placed her hand on the fans back and starting to push already.
Though I do admit that there are fans who grasped on to him and not releasing… but most of the fans were well mannered and released his hands after shaking it.
As it’s drawing near for us to queue.. I had asked M if she intend to say anything to him? Though there’s only time to just blurt out one sentence quickly.
So we were thinking of the usual boring phrase of where we came from.. As we totally have no idea what to say to him.. (^^ゞ
But after discussing, we decide to change it and ask him to come over instead..
N we decided to say it in Japanese.
Reason being.. we have no idea how to say it in Korean..
N it makes much more sense that there is this slight chance that he will understand since he had that lil Japanese knowledge.. lol..
As we are walking near to the stage... felt the nervous, excited tension in the air.. ^^
N the next thing I know.. I’m already on stage… and suddenly.. M was already shaking hands with him and walked off after that..

So he turned his head over and looked at me while I’m walking over to stand in front of him..
N I reached out my right hand and touch shook with him..lol..
Suddenly I feel so damn short standing in front of him and as on and off, there are announcements and it’s a lil noisy..
I sort of lean over and said quickly,
“シンガポールに来てください~” (Please come to Singapore in Japanese)
All these while..he was looking into my eyes with that smile trying to melt you right on the spot… lol..
N I was surprised he leaned over a lil too to listen what I was going to say.. ^^
But I thought he prob didn’t hear it.. since I didn’t think I spoke loud enough and it was noisy..
About 2,3 seconds after I finished my sentence, I heard him said,
“はい..”(yes/ok in Japanese)
Still with his smile plastered on... I nodded to acknowledge and walked off…
M had turned around and looked at mi while waiting for mi to walk out together..
She was jumping happily and said, “He did look at you!” . (cheap thrill since I know he looked at every single person who stood in front of him.. keke… )
So while walking out.. we were discussing about how soft and white his hand was.. keke..
I was commenting that it was fleshy too at the thenar...
As we were walking up... saw these 2 banners...


After walking out, there’s still an hour plus to go before the evening session starts.
As we only decided to go at the last min, we didn’t look for the evening session tickets.
I did have a look at the auctions but the prices were.... *shakes head*
But when I reached Japan, it was a surprised that a friend had decided not to go and let me have her tix!! ^^
It’s been a whole day and we didn’t had anything at all, so after a quick bite of a small croissant, I had to head for the fan meet again.

To be continued.......again..lol..

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP