2010年11月15日月曜日

1st First Love Story Fan Meet - evening session & da return ~

@JCB Hall (Evening) ~
This time, I’m seated at the arena which is the ground level and my seat was 6th row from the front! ^^
The same opening video and HJ’s voice singing 고맙다 can be heard before he walks out..
It’s a different outfit from the afternoon session.
I was much more surprised that suddenly everyone around me stood up! I don’t remember anyone standing for the afternoon session.
As I couldn’t see, I have to stand up too..
He had walked over to my side first and screams and waving of penlights surrounded me.. lol..
I thought he looked a bit more confident singing and more into the song.

After the song, the usual greetings together with the host.
This time, I thought he looked so much more comfortable greeting as compared to the afternoon session.
He was also smiling a lot. Then he said he felt bad for those attending the afternoon session as he will be much more lively.
Thereafter they got seated and played the same video on Bali.
Was asked about Bali again and instead of saying he had no memory…
somehow.. he end up saying he had a choice, he would prefer to go South Pole instead.
Throughout the fan meet, I thought he mentioned “south pole” quite a number of times.. lol..
He had also mentioned that he would like to share pictures on the net with everyone.

On one of the talk on the style that suits him..he kept saying, dark..dark..
but was unable to recall the word.. then he just turned his head to the left and looked into the backstage asking for his stylist...
so he went on struggling with his dark ...dark..again..while the translator was explaining that he said he had talk to his stylist in regards to this 2 days ago but he need to confirm with her the word.
This got everyone curious and laughing and finally..he said he will later check with her and let everyone know about it .
Well..he later he did but it was so much later that everyone had forgotten about it..and was laughing when he out of the blue blurt it out.. ^^

Next..on drawing the ticket lots for the 3 lucky fans to ask questions..
Similar to the afternoon session, the host asked him to read out the seat number.
This time, he didn’t read the price..lol.. but he just read out the seat number without mentioning whether it’s “Arena”, “Balcony 1, 2 or 3”..
The host had asked him but he gave a dun really understand look and his eyes was searching on the ticket he was holding...so the host read out first..
“Oh..it’s from Arena..Arena..?? Arena..??” (the host saying it while looking around for that fan..the seat number was already said earlier..)
N being him..he just went saying it innocently...
“Oh.. Arena-san...Arena-san..” (he was calling out to the fan as if that was her name..)

On the question of how old he can accept…
From what I remembered, he said,
“There are fans here that are also from 20 ~ 29.. and I’m 25..so…I can accept from 20 till 35. “
That fan who asked was really happy patting her chest saying she’s 35…
N he immediately said to her,
“Congratulations!”

Another one of the lucky fan who went up onstage..she was sort staring at him nonstop..
So the host asked him how does he feel about her looking at him like that..
His answer,
“Here eyes look as if she has seen a jewel/gem..”
Everyone was like wooing and ahhing.. and I was thinking… if that’s the case.. ain’t he referring to himself as a jewel/gem?lol..
The host realized it too and said to him..
”in that case, you are the jewel/gem!!”
N he replied immediately,
“yup!” Making everyone laughed and clapping…^^

Next on to the birthday cake..
This time, there is only 4 candles instead of the 6.
But the host did point out that 2 more candles are lying at the side and if he wants to put it on the cake too..
So the host asked what does this 4 candle means then?
He seemed to be thinking for a while before answering..
“Music, Acting, Myself and Everyone..”
The fans were cheering when they heard “everyone”….^^
So while trying to get the candles lit... suddenly one of it went off..
N he immediately shout out,
“Ahh.. everyone died!” Everyone burst out laughing..
Then while they were trying to keep the flames on the candle from going out..
he actually also said..
“Ah..music too..”

So after blowing out the candles..the host asked him to taste the cake since there’s a fork..
Thought he would use the fork to scoop a bit to taste but I was wrong..
Instead.. he used the fork and tried to stick into the strawberry which was laid on top of the cake..
So end up the strawberry was pushed into the cake making a dent..(――;)
When asked how was it? He just munch and said..
”strawberry taste” and he munch a few more times..
“mmm…just as I thought..strawberry taste..”


Since this time I’m seated at the ground level, I had plenty of time staring at him shaking hands with the fans..
Starting out with the first fan..she was asked by the staff to move but he himself had put out his left hand asking her to hold on first.
As he wanted to take a drink.. but the staff didn’t saw it..
they kept making her to move on and asked the rest of the fans to move..
But he was still asking her to wait up..n that poor fan was looking a bit lost..lol..
Took a while for the staff to realized and right after he drank..
he quickly wiped his right hand on the side of his pants (the bottle of drink was cold n the outer layer has the condensed water) before reaching out to shake with her..
Am sure she got a nice cold handshake! keke..

Sorry to say that as the wait was so long… at one point of time..
I was actually staring blankly and not looking at him.. (^_^;)
Well..afterall he’s doing the same actions.. lol..
But he seemed more tired and occasionally, his left hand was on his lower back.. and at times, instead of having his left hand on his right arm (the formal way when shaking hands) it ventured to his chest..abs..and sometimes back to the arm..lol.

Again..as I didn’t really plan or think about what to say..
I decided to repeat the same thing as I did in the afternoon.. (I know.. boring..lol..but I really can't think of anything else to say at that time.. ^^)
But this time, I had checked with S on how to say it in Korean..kekeke..
As I had a short memory..I totally forgot about it until my turn was near..
I was panicking and trying to recall it..lol.
Thank god somehow..it popped back into my mind.. was also thinking if I should say “will be waiting for you”..
As I walked near the stage.. I was like memorizing some difficult words having it repeating over my mind..
As I was afraid I might blank out and not say anything.. lol..
So as I approached near to the table..
Again..he was looking over when I walked over and I reached out my hand and hold on to his..
Reminding myself this time I might have to speak a lil louder though I was worried my pronunciation might sound weird and he would not understand..(guess I think too much.. lol..)
So I leaned forward a bit and he too leaned a lil over while I said,
“싱가포르 와 주세요.” (Please come to Singapore in Korean)
This time his reaction was so much faster..lol.. Right after saying the “yo”.. he replied immediately,
“네! ” (yes! *still looking into my eyes the whole while..* )
During the eyes meet moment.. I thought he gave me the look and feeling of him answering to a lil sis? lol..
Opps.. some of ya must be thinking that I’m one of those hallucinating fans.. lol..
Alright....I know it's my own presumptions... XD
But at least it’s cheap thrill and I get to be happy for that few seconds moment.. hah..
(Just for the record.. dun worry.. I’m rather sane and you won’t see me go screaming hysterically and going crazy either...lol..)
Later.. I heard from some of my Japanese fans that he would normally say “Arigatougozaimasu~” (Thank you in Japanese) or just nodding his head..
Argh… at least for the norm he said longer but for mine I only got a short answer.. >_<
Then again.. at least I was overjoyed for that few seconds moment… heh..

Overall impression…
M and I agreed that it was really nice of him that he took the effort to look into the eyes of the fan when shaking hands and always putting on a smile.. ^^
N his hand is white and soft.. Oh..I could feel his index finger bone…
but still fleshy at the thenar.. XP
At the end of the day.. I remembered I had not taken a single picture of the place at all..
So.. just for keepsake.. I took only this..lol..

Outside JCB Hall after the evening session fan meet.
After the event, met up with M, S and Y.
Thought we would be heading for dinner or home..
but end up..we spent the nite looking up at here..lol..



10/12 – Returning
@Haneda Airport ~ (Early Morning)
Since everyone knew he has to rush back for filming.. most had guessed that his flight would be in the morning.
As S was unable to go, M and I have to wake up much more earlier and travel down to Haneda via train.
Which means we have to get up much earlier..
Since we only got home late last night, managed to have only around 3 hours plus of sleep and I have to drag myself off the bed again..lol..

After arriving at Haneda, there were some fans waiting outside the terminal already.
Met up with my Japanese friends and we decided to wait inside instead. We didn’t have to wait long and I almost didn’t have time to react..lol..
We knew that we would hear..screams from outside first and there be time for us to get ready,
But alas..he was so fast that right after we heard the commotion outside, the next second he’s already walking past us..
So.. silly me who didn’t thought of setting my cam to continuous shooting...
Thus I end up with only one blur pic..since he was moving really fast.. lol.
N.. being easily satisfied.. I was actually happy that I managed to capture a pic..
that I didn’t thought of continue snapping it even though he’s quite a distance away already..
So when I realized it, only managed to take these hard to make out pics.. lol.. pardon mi for a first timer.. (^_^;)

The zooming past pic...
An upclose of the zooming past pic above.. lol...
Right before he walk through the departure door..
So that ends my first unexpected HJ fan trip.. lol..

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP