2011年1月19日水曜日

Seoul Trip 2010 - Day 3

Started out the day without any specific plan or route in mind.. except for dsp and the studio..
But turns out that all the places we visited for the day were related to celebrities.. so we named it... "fangal day" (●^o^●)

2010.05.06 - Day3 : Fangal Day

It was drizzling in the morning...and since I had turned in early the night before… had woke up early and decided to head out to get some brekkie.

wanted to take a view from the top but no idea why i took with the tree in the middle (ーー;)
My brekkie for the day... kimbab
Had wanted to have a kimbab but as my Korean was limited.. I could only make out kimchi and bulgogi…lol.. N since I didn’t wanna have beef, I had to settled with kimchi.. (@_@。

not to forget to grab a snack, green tea and yuzu tea! ^^
First stop of the day… DSP..
Had intend to visit DSP yesterday but as it was a public holiday, all offices were closed. My friend had only visited DSP once but she had cab there and doesn't remember the addy. So end up I had to do my “homework” and figure out how to get to the place by train and foot.. lol..
Well.. I suppose most of us have seen the pictures of the place but upon reaching, I’m still surprised at how “big” it was.. (^_^;)

da building with no indication of dsp... ^^;;
upon stepping out from the elevator... this is what welcomes us..
reminds mi of those warehouse offices? ^^
a whole stretch of awards displaying at the side of the meeting rooms?
awards shelf just by the entrance
Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards 2009 displayed at the front~
more awards... lol.. & signed poster displayed all near the entrance
Next, had wanted to visit Royal Avenue but as the offline shop was only announced after I left.. I didn’t have any map with me. N I couldn’t remember offhand how to walk over from the station. So after discussing with my friend, we decided to give it a miss.

Off we go to our next destination… ^^
When we arrived at this station, something caught our attention…

the train ain't moving and there's boxes and stuffs in it...
another sneak into another carriage...
there are sacks on the seats?
it's a train stopped at the station selling dry food and stuff.. lol..
Actually I have no idea where we be going… as I do not have the address nor do I have the exact directions. So before I made this trip, I had spent quite long hours staring at the map on daum.
N I must say it really works wonders… Or maybe I just have this thing with maps.. hah…
I could spend hours just clicking around the maps finding my way with the street view.. ^^
So I was able to maneuver my way like as if I had been there before..
Again, my friend had only travelled by cab so she had no idea how to get there.. but when we were near.. she told me that I had found it! Yay! ヽ(^o^)丿

the familiar place to all... ^^
the scribblings on the walls~
nope.. i didn't write anything.. lol..
d inner view.... ^^
N since I had spent quite some time clicking around the map… had asked my friend if she be interested to pop over to another place to have a look? Though I totally have not much knowledge of the K entertainment.. lol.. But it was written all over the net so I thought no harm heading over for "sight-seeing".. ^^
Thank god it is exactly as shown on the map, so I had no problem finding it…^^


hard to miss out the big font on the building..lol..
My friend was even introducing me the groups, pointing on the posters on the buildings.. keke..
Sad to say.. I can’t really remember…lol.. (^^ゞ
N if you look clearly... there are words on the building above the car...
Was told that it means they are waiting for his return? Sorry.. I can't really remember the exact words.. but I supposed most kpop fans would know what I'm referring to.. ^^
Since we were tired, we decided to grab a bite first

a nice cup of hot choco with marshmallows & cheese bagel!
my friend had kimchi filling bun? but it turns out to be more like a curry bun.
there's autographs displayed in the shop too.. emm.. but i have no idea who it belongs to.. lol..(^^ゞ
There were quite a few fans hanging around and while I was feasting on my bagel.. I saw this young, cute guy with a cap walking out from the building…
All the fans were looking at him and seemed excited? As he walked away quite fast, my friend wasn’t able to catch a glimpse of him. But after a short while, he came back and again, she missed seeing the front and  could only see his back view… At that point of time, I had no idea who he was.. lol.. till I returned back from my trip and I figured out he was prob one of the members from 2pm? (hope I got it right.. lol..)

After our rest, we decide to walk around and seems like most of the management companies are clustered in the same area? lol.. we had walked past another management company.. but I didn’t bother to take any pics of it.. There were fans waiting too but the wind was so strong that we can’t be bothered to hang around and see who it was.. lol..
After walking around for a while, I had suggested to visit the restaurant, Gorilla In the Kitchen. Since it's supposed to be well-known. As I didn’t have the address, we decided to ask around thinking most people would know where it is.. eh… guess we were wrong.. Had asked a few people and they totally have no idea or even know the existence of this restaurant. (@_@。

I was rummaging through my pile of printed maps and by chance, I found one with the restaurant indicated! So after figuring out where we were, I managed to bring us there! ^^
Again... since we are on the way..lol.. took a snap of “da salon” from afar… lol..
i'm just too lazy to walk in... lol..
N tadah… I found it! ヽ(^o^)

We got distracted by the park beside it for a while before deciding to head in as the weather was turning cold..
We were seated at the 1st level at a corner. There were quite a few Japanese around and we found out that the Japanese family seated beside us were making their orders/requests in Japanese. I suppose this is a popular place among the Japanese, the waitress have no problem conversing in Japanese too.
We decided to share a plate since we were still full from our snack earlier..

nice decor & nice food~
@bottom right pic: that's the area where HJ had the interview with Oguri Shun! ^^
(but the interview only happened 2½months later after we visited..lol..)
Somehow, was fiddling with my phone and found out there’s wifi here! ^^
check out the name of their wifi! ^^
N of cuz we had to make a visit to the restroom… lol…
It was at the 2nd level and we realised how warm the 2nd level was! Cuz we were freezing cold sitting at the 1st level and we didn't even took off our jackets.
Even the soap dispenser had the restaurant name printed! kekeke…

i wonder if anyone "take it quietly" home ?
It was dark when we left…

quite like the cubes stacking up placed outside the restaurant
Gor.... Eee... Lah.. ?? keke..
We ventured around the area and end up at another skincare shop again… lol..
There were only 2 staff in the store and one of them was able to speak Japanese introducing their products to me.. It was interesting to see her realizing that my friend doesn’t speak Japanese but Korean and when my friend and I spoke to each other in Chinese/English… her expression was priceless… XD
Thereafter we decided to try taking the bus back to Myeong Dong…

my first bus ride in Seoul!
It was fun taking the bus and I’m still not used to the opposite direction of the traffic..
By then my cam was out of batt as I had forgot to charge it… >_<
Back in Myeong Dong, the food bug in us reminded that we haven't had dinner yet....^^
So we decide to try out the fried chicken shop two-two…

fried chix with sliced cabbage & coke
*thumbs up* (●^o^●)
It was near to midnight before we part and after sending my fren off, I took a slow walk back to the guesthouse.
By the time I was all packed.. it was almost 4am… and seemed like the sun has started to rise…

since i'm staying at the rooftop.. took this from one of the windows...
after 10mins, another snap...

Seoul Trip 2010
Seoul Trip 2010 - Day 1
Seoul Trip 2010 - Day 2
Seoul Trip 2010 - Day 4

コメントを投稿

  ©twist & turn & unexpected - my limited "k" world. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP